Monday, July 4, 2011

success

What is success? The definition of success I believe is very personal and will be different for everyone. Imay have lived only sixteen years of the eighty years I might go on to live, but I think I know enough to distinguish what success is. In the book Death of a Salesman by Arthur Miller, writes about an old salesman, full with expectations from one of his older son, Biff. He imagines Biff will do great things and accomplish goals he himself has yet to strive for. I think success is something accomplished over time. Over this course of time you gain knowledge and endure obstacles with patients and hardship. It's all about how hard you try in your life, even if you have failed, your struggle to strive for success is so great you will feel no remorse.

No comments:

Post a Comment