Monday, July 11, 2011

success

It has been a while since I posted on the blog, so please bear with me while I try to get my bearings here.
It's been a while because I have been in a transition period from my old territory to a new territory, so I have been spending a lot of time trying to make sure everything was running smoothly. So I took today off to get a little head time and I thought I would post about worry and the power that it holds over us.
So what do we worry about:
1. Our health and the health of those around us.
2. Security - where are we going to get money for the necessities we need like food, clothing, and shelter. For us and those under our care.
3. We worry about being happy, having time for ourselves and doing things we like to do.
And many other things as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment